Sunday, October 18, 2009

Second Birthday












We have a little Sesame Street fan in our home. So for her second birthday I did a Sesame Street themed dinner. The number of the day was 2 and the letter of the day was H for her first name. I put taffy, her favorite candy in the glass jar. A menu for each person included food named after Sesame Street characters such as: Count Chicken, Rosita rice, Abby Caddaby Apple cider, Snuffalofagus Salad, etc. The cake is an Elmo cake, but my frosting was a little light, but she loved it anyway. While we ate I played a Sesame Street CD in the background.

4 comments:

Rushton's said...

Super Cute job Ashley! Happy 2nd birthday, time passes too fast.

Celeste Tabakece said...

Happy Birthday! Good Job Ashley!

Katie said...

cute idea! I may borrow that for Zoe's next birthday, but use Zoe instead of Elmo, hehe

Christa said...

Super Cute! You have a blog, Yea! I can help you spruce it up if you want help from your favorite neighbor. www.trevorandchrista.blogspot.com